It’s always been simple for me to define what I love most: my family, my friends, sunlight, adventure, and art. I believe in living creatively, and filling the days with as much laughter as possible.
I’m content with a calm life, and my ideal week is spent working on artistic projects, spending my nights with my husband, and enjoying weekends with friends and family.
I married my best friend on May 18, 2013. It was the happiest day of my life.
- I’m never without a book, and I’m usually reading 2 or 3 at a time.
- A run and a sun salutation can cure just about anything
- If I haven’t had my coffee yet, I’m still sleeping (yes, even if I’m up and moving around)
- I believe in soul-mates, and I hope that every person meets their match.
- Monday morning I pick 3 new recipes, 2 old favorites, and 2 restaurants, and just like that, dinner for the week is planned.
- I smile every time my husband reaches for me in his sleep- I smile again when I realize this is a regular occurrence.
- I once spent 4 hours searching Cinque Terre for the best biscotti in the villages. I found it & enjoyed every-so-very-worth-it bite.
- I believe people too often search among branches for what is found in the roots. Okay, yes, Rumi thought this first: he was a good man.
- I feel in colors, think in designs, and believe that words are incapable of describing the things that matter most.
- I believe in celebrating the beginning of the month, the start of a new season, and, well, just about every time you can.
Heads up- If you like any of my wedding photos, check out Kate Bentley Photo. She is based out of Eau Claire, but she is available to travel world-wide 🙂